Rover's Makeover Dog Grooming
1. Pictures/Video We are a YouTube recording facility. We post pictures and videos on multiple social media outlets.
2. Matting Any dog that is found to have a matted coat will be shaved. We will not cause undue pain to a dog.
3. Sedation/Anxiety Meds If you bring a dog that has been given any kind of sedation med – Trazodone, Ace, Benadryl, etc. You, the owner, are responsible if any adverse reactions occur while the dog is in Rover’s care.
4. Daycare Fee We require all dogs to be picked up within an hour of being finished, no exceptions. If they are not picked up within an hour of being finish a daycare fee of $20/hour/dog will be charged.
5. Unable To Finish If for any reason we are unable to finish your dog you are responsible for the full cost of the groom.
6. Ear Cleaning/Plucking We will pluck and clean if it is needed. We will let you know if we notice an ear infection, etc. You, the owner, are responsible for any and all vet bills related to ear infections.
7. Flea/Tick Treatment In the event we see any fleas or ticks on your dog they will be treated. We give them a double flea/tick bath to kill any fleas/ticks. We do not remove ticks but the flea/tick shampoo does kill them. They usually fall off after a few days.
8. No-show/Late Cancellations/Reschedules Anyone who does a no-show, fails to give 24 hour notice for a cancellation or reschedule will be charged the full amount of the groom, no exceptions. We send out multiple reminders for each appointment via text and email.
9. Injuries/Medical In the very rare event that your dog is severely injured or suffers a medical emergency they will be taken to the nearest vet. All cost related to treatment will be your responsibility.
10. Payment We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks. If a client refuses to pay this is theft of services and the police will be called immediately. You agree to have your card on file and authorize Rover’s Makeover, LLC to charge your card for any and all services including but not limited to grooms, no-show fees, late cancellation fees and daycare fees.
11. Use of CBD You authorize Rover’s Makeover, LLC. to give your dog Lazarus Naturals CBD oil in the event they feel it would benefit the dog during the grooming process.